If you can get past the very awkward name, you will see that this is one of the greatest tools to ever be introduced to the beauty world! So, what is a Tinkle Razor? Why did I decide to do an entire post about this one little gadget? Because it has been a complete game changer for me.
I must admit, I was a little late to the Tinkle party. I have had that annoying peach fuzz my whole life. I thought it was just something I had to live with because I had heard all the horror stories that if I shaved my face, waxed it or tried to remove the annoying fuzz, my facial hair would grow back in faster and coarse. I first heard about the Tinkle on a You Tube channel. I was searching for another ‘How To’ video and stumbled across a video all about peach fuzz.
This particular You Tuber had not shaved her face for a couple of weeks so she could demonstrate how to use the razor and how well it worked. I watched in suspense as she took that tiny razor and began softly shaving away all the peach fuzz. What?!? It really worked!
I went straight to Amazon and ordered using my Prime shipping.
Two days later I was shaving all of my life long peach fuzz off of my face and my skin had never looked or felt better. I use my razor about 2 – 3 times per week, or whenever I need to shave off any of that annoying facial hair.
- My makeup up stays on better and it looks amazing!!
- The Tinkle exfoliates as you shave!
- The blades are sharp enough to do exactly what they are meant to do. I have not had any cuts or nicks while using it.
How I use my Tinkle:
- I hold my razor at a slight angle and start at the top of my cheek and go down in small gentle strokes.
- They are created to remove unwanted hairs around your eyebrow area. I will issue a word of caution and say that the blade is pretty long so approach the eyebrow area with caution. It would be very easy to shave off more than you intend to.
- If you have long lashes, you will want to make sure to keep that eye closed while trimming because the razor will also trim your eyelashes if they get in the way.
So, do I recommend using a Tinkle Razor? YES!! Order yours today and enjoy a peach fuzz free life!